Update: With classes out of the way, I’m reading through Marko’s Twitter ebook, and I must say, he’s managed to provide an excellent blueprint if you will, on how to effectively and professionally leverage Twitter.
- Multiple third party Twitter resources you’ve never heard of.
- How to: With regard to TweetDeck settings (API)
- He answers questions like: How do I fix my ratio of following vs. followers?
- Practice tips on finding and following people interested in your product/service/interests. ( In my case, as an android user, after applying these tips, I’ve quickly made connections and found helpful sites and resources that help to answer my questions.
- When is the best time to Tweet someone? Oh yeah, Marko has really put forth an amazingly useful E-book.
- Each Lesson ends with a “to do” reminder to help get you going- a neat way to keep you focused.
- Tons of practical/actionable takeaways and results.
Twitter Is Demanding
Honestly, like blogging, Twitter can require a lot of your time. Especially, if you’re like me, (student, planning a wedding, or even if you’re an outdoors activity freak). I don’t have time to return 200-300 follows per day. If that doesn’t work for you, it’s okay. Find balance, find what works for you given your situation.
Two Tools Worth Using:
- EventBox- Your All in One hub for everything social media. If you want, it can also function as a feed reader. This application allows you to access Flickr pictures, to Facebook, Digg, Twitter and so on.
- TweetDeck- TweetDeck is your personal browser for staying in touch with what’s happening now, connecting you with your contacts across Twitter, Facebook and more.
I’m not done reading Marko’s Twitter Marketing E-Book, but so far, I’ve simply been impressed. This E-book isn’t just worth a read, it’s something you’ll want to refer back to as you journey through Twitterville. If you got that cash to dish out, you won’t be dissapointed.
I just got the scoop from Marko, his new twitter marketing E-book is fresh off the press! Learn more about it from the affiliate link below. I’ve had the honor of getting to know him via email and through comment interaction. The numbers speak for themselves, he’s the real deal. I fully support Marko and his New Twitter Marketing Ebook!
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.