Who is Miguel Wickert?
Miguel works as a freelance blogger in his spare time is in graduate school and works part-time. Recently married, he enjoys time with his wife and when away from her, he runs trails, follows a strength training routine and rides a mountain bike.
He was fortunate enough to write blog posts and articles for sites like : Twenty Set, Blogohology Magazine and Tech Suave.
He also wrote as an associate writer for Thou Shall Blog, a site to help beginners learn to blog. His ability to quickly learn, process information and engage readers, help relay his message, which in turn, brings comments, builds community and hopefully, inspires action.
Where Blogging and Living Jibe- Simply Blog.
Simply Blog- Experiments in Lifestyle Design
Things that Matter:
- Be yourself.
- Challenge yourself.
- Expand your learning.
- Record everything.
- Don’t spam people.
- Engage anyone.
- Learn from everyone.
What you will find at Simply Blog?
- Nothing overly complicated, reader friendly approach.
- An approach I call “experimental blogging”: events based on real life experiences like: building new habits and fitness challenges. Always blogging about blogging gets boring! Don’t get me wrong, I understand it’s needed. Everyday I met people that know nothing about blogging, personal branding and social media. A gap between the two worlds (“online vs offline”) remains.
- Gadgets: (Android), I’m a Mac user so you won’t find windows talk here, and links to help you achieve both blogging and offline goals. Update: I also run W7 on my Macbook.
- Articles covering lifestyle hacks and experiments.
- PhotoBlog. Helps to add to the writing here at the site. I’m a human, not a droid.
- This is a place where blogging and living jibe: which means, we wrestle with how these two aspects of life correspond.
More About Miguel
- Miguel graduated from ORU with a BA in New Testament Studies.
- He was pursing a personal training certification (on hold).
- Enjoys learning about Coffee Roasting.
- He enjoys meeting people, blogging and staying fit.
- Miguel’s curiosity enables him to learn and inform others about products, blogging, social media, among other topics without sounding like a techy geek because it’s not who he is.
- He is a member of the SBL
- A mac user!
- Android owner!
- Training to run a Marathon before or around my next Birthday (August 21).
- Learning to train for ultras
- Strength Training Routine: Strong Lifts 5×5
Don’t hesitate to connect with Miguel via this form. You can contact and find Miguel via the following social sites.
Greetings, please note,
Due to high workload, I am currently checking and responding to email twice daily at 12pm and 4pm central time (USA).
Thank you for understanding this move to more efficiency and effectiveness. It helps me accomplish more to serve you better.
Click anywhere to cancel